Best Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Event: Styling Wizard of Oz Theme!

O! Boy, Wow!! I am very speechless, When I walked out on that stage last night I had no idea awww!! the brilliant judges didn't even know I would be selected out of the three contestants that won. I jumped up and down 3x times excited. I want to thank Ms. Arnol and the other judges for their wise judging. And a big shout out to all the trainers that trained me for such an occasion.

Debbie           Lisana                Thank yawl! wonderful ladies. I also want to thank the models for
          Laylah
     Vicky         Tiffani                                                                

giving me a helping hand with getting started.    Marya, SD Damiano & last but lease my big sister Ladysunfire, Thanks for being there for me, I really appreciate all the help and support. And I want to aknowledge all my classmates for sportmanship, friendship, support, their leadership skills, and team work,                           

Shyt3mptrist                           
                                            Laci
              Kiwi                Rain            and            Aphrodite    Hooray!!! for me :0)

                 

No comments:

Post a Comment