Best Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Fashion Show

Classic with Style Fashion Show
The fashion show was spectacular, I was fortunate to watch the ladies practice before the fashion show. I even got the opportunity to take a peek behind the scene. All the ladies were in lovely gowns and absolutely gorgeous. I viewed the ladies ARC, and the lowest one that I noticed was Ms. Mesange Acacia. She had a #187 ARC range. Such a low ARC, and yet! She was very beautiful, and stunning. Furthermore, I noticed how Laylah was performing on stage. She was incredible; she was walking with confidence and would walk directly on the middle of the gold dots on the stage. I said to myself “Wow! She is good; I want to be just like that one day “Simply the Best”! “  The ladies are really professionals, and simply the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment